The world has been given a choice since the conflict in Ukraine. Support Obama who is a globalist; or support Russia’s Putin who is also a globalist. Citizens try to choose the lesser of two evils, like in our US elections. You lose if you choose either. Since solving Syria’s crisis Putin has been made out to be a humanitarian super-hero trying to save the world from the empire that is the U.S. but let’s examine this closer. Putin AND Obama both aren’t any kind of hero but to the 1%. Military intervention is always wrong, it’s not the answer and we do not have to support it. Both of these guys are corrupt.
Russia’s media control:
Vladimir Putin tightened his control over Russia’s media by dissolving the main state news agency and replacing it with an organization that is to promote Moscow’s image abroad.strengthening Putin’s hold on the media as he tries to reassert his authority after protests against his rule.Most Russian media outlets are already loyal to Putin, and opponents get little air time, but the shake-up underlined their importance to Putin keeping power and the Kremlin’s concern about the president’s ratings and image. the organization has strong similarities to APN, a Soviet-era news agency whose role included writing articles about “the social-economic and cultural life of the Soviet people and items reflecting Soviet society’s point of view on important internal and international events”.
Putin’s Eurasian integration vision is widely seen as an ideological alternative to the EU that some have dubbed “Soviet Union lite.” Ukraine had been considered a key cog in Putin’s planned system. And now, with the Euromaidan Revolution poised to redirect Ukraine toward the West, Moscow policy planners are scrambling to make sure Eurasian unification sticks to the Kremlin timetable. A key date from the Kremlin’s standpoint is May 1, by which time a pact formally creating the Eurasian Economic Union (EAU) is due to be signed. Current customs union members – Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus – are expected to form the EAU’s cornerstone. Armenia and Kyrgyzstan also have pledged to join, with other formerly Soviet states potentially to follow.
Given the Russian military muscle flexing in Crimea, regional political analysts expect the Kremlin to expand its use of coercive tactics in an attempt to get other formerly Soviet states to join the EAU. Many believe EAU membership would entail a loss of sovereignty.
Moscow administration has a bad reputation in putting illegal implementations into force against independent media and illicitly to ignore attacks targeting journalists. Russian leaders do not hesitate to cover their restrictions on media with the excuse of ‘fight against terrorism.’ Ranking among the countries having less media independence in the list of international non-governmental organizations, Russia is one of the most dangerous places except the ones active fighting continue.Local media members fighting to unleash lawlessness of the ruling elites to the public generally have to face physical violence, kidnapping and death threats. the presidency of Putin was a major blow for media freedom.
Firstly, some rights were restricted under the cover of struggle against ‘terrorism’ and extend of legal punishment were enlarged. Later on, arbitrary investigations launched against members of mainstream media most of which belong to Russian state. Inequalities and illegal regulations dominate the interrogations regarding the attacks targeting some media members. Although European Court of Human Rights punished Russia many times, it resists not amending any law related to press freedom. Perpetrators’ going unpunished encourages further murder of journalists.
Rogue FSB agents caught planting explosives into a basement of an apartment building in town of Ryazan, 100 km outside Moscow. Material tested as ‘hexagen’ by the police. Officials later try to claim there were no real explosives and that it was only an exercise. Russian leader Vladimir Putin’s line – endorsed by Tony Blair during his visit to Russia that Chechen terrorists were responsible for the explosions that killed more than 200 Russians. Two bombs went off in Moscow, but a third bomb planted in Ryazan, 100 miles south, was defused by bomb squad officer Yuri Tkachenko who said: ‘It was a live bomb.’ It was made of the same explosive, Hexagen, and planted in a similar target – a working-class block of flats. The third bomb did not go off because the bombers were caught red-handed. They were Russian, not Chechen, and when they were arrested by local police they flashed identity cards from the FSB – the new styling for the KGB, the secret police Putin headed before he became Russia’s acting President. Two days later the FSB announced that the third bomb had only been ‘a training exercise’.
The third bomb was found in the basement of the flats on the night of 22 September at around 9pm. Tkachenko said: ‘It was a live bomb. I was in a combat situation.’ He tested the three sugar sacks in the basement with his MO-2 portable gas analyser, and got a positive reading for Hexagen, the explosive used in the Moscow bombs.
The timer of the detonator was set for 5.30am, which would have killed many of the 250 tenants of the 13-storey block of flats. The sacks were taken out of the basement at around 1.30 am and driven away by the FSB. But the secret police forgot to take away the detonator, which was left in the hands of the bomb squad. They photographed it the next day.
The Kremlin’s evidence that Chechen terrorists bombed Moscow is extremely thin. After the bomb outrages, secret police in the FSB handed out Photofit pictures of unnamed Chechens. No suspects were arrested and no convincing explanation was given to the public.
US and Russia both use dirty tricks such as false flags to expand their power over citizens.
For anyone who is in doubt that Mitt Romney isn’t as evil as Obama and thinks the elections are fair here’s 40 points of interest of these former candidates:
1. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported TARP.
2. Mitt Romney supported Barack Obama’s “economic stimulus” packages.
3. Mitt Romney says that Barack Obama’s bailout of the auto industry was actually his idea.
4. Neither candidate supports immediately balancing the federal budget.
6. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both fully support the Federal Reserve.
7. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are both on record as saying that the president should not question the “independence” of the Federal Reserve.
8. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both said that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did a good job during the last financial crisis.
9. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both felt that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke deserved to be renominated to a second term.
10. Both candidates oppose a full audit of the Federal Reserve.
11. Both candidates are on record as saying that U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has done a good job.
12. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been big promoters of universal health care.
13. Mitt Romney was the one who developed the plan that Obamacare was later based upon.
14. Wall Street absolutely showers both candidates with campaign contributions.
15. Neither candidate wants to eliminate the income tax or the IRS.
16. Both candidates want to keep personal income tax rates at the exact same levels for the vast majority of Americans.
17. Both candidates are “open” to the idea of imposing a Value Added Tax on the American people.
18. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the TSA is doing a great job.
19. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the NDAA.
20. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the renewal of the Patriot Act.
21. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the federal government should be able to indefinitely detain American citizens that are considered to be terrorists.
22. Both candidates believe that American citizens suspected of being terrorists can be killed by the president without a trial.
23. Barack Obama has not closed Guantanamo Bay like he promised to do, and Mitt Romney actually wants to double the number of prisoners held there.
24. Both candidates support the practice of “extraordinary rendition”.
25. They both support the job-killing “free trade” agenda of the global elite.
26. They both accuse each other of shipping jobs out of the country and both of them are right.
27. Both candidates are extremely soft on illegal immigration.
28. Neither candidate has any military experience. This is the first time that this has happened in a U.S. election since 1944.
29. Both candidates earned a degree from Harvard University.
30. They both believe in the theory of man-made global warming.
31. Mitt Romney has said that he will support a “cap and trade” carbon tax scheme (like the one Barack Obama wants) as longas the entire globe goes along with it.
32. Both candidates have a very long record of supporting strict gun control measures.
33. Both candidates have been pro-abortion most of their careers. Mitt Romney’s “conversion” to the pro-life cause has been questioned by many. In fact, Mitt Romney has made millions on Bain Capital’s investment in a company called “Stericycle” that incinerates aborted babies collected from family planning clinics.
34. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the Boy Scout ban on openly gay troop leaders is wrong.
35. They both believe that a “two state solution” will bring lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israel.
36. Both candidates have a history of nominating extremely liberal judges.
37. Like Barack Obama, Mitt Romney also plans to add “signing statements” to bills when he signs them into law.
38. They both have a horrible record when it comes to job creation.
39. Both candidates believe that the president has the power to take the country to war without getting the approval of the U.S. Congress.
40. Both candidates plan to continue running up more government debt even though the U.S. government is already 16 trillion dollars in debt.
Two sides to the SAME EVIL and the same goes to the Putin vs Obama theater. Either side that we support it won’t be to our favor. US and Russia both hate independent media and journalist, both create false flag terror attacks to expand power and the list goes on. When the 2016 elections came around we’ll experience it again. Like in 08′ when Ron Paul wasn’t invited to the debates. Just say no to war and the phony left – right paradigm. The Earth’s survival depends on it.